These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. https://www.tryviews.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. https://www.tryviews.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If https://www.tryviews.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
https://www.tryviews.com may disable your user ID and password at https://www.tryviews.com sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Unless otherwise stated, https://www.tryviews.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://www.tryviews.com . Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. • You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
-Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
-Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
-Show any material from the website in public;
-Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
-Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; -Redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution or republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook, Google, YouTube, or Twitter, nor have they been reviewed, tested or certified by those companies. © Copyright 2015
In no event shall viralsocials.com or its services and suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on viralsocials.com
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. When you create an account, your email will automatically be included in our subscribers mailing list – which we may deliver emails on a regular basis with service promotions, discounts or site news/updates.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.